Toro Workman® HD Series
Call for Price
A tough, 4-wheel drive vehicle providing durability, excellent driving performance and versatility.
• Workman HD Gas Powered
• Workman HDX 2WD Gas Powered
• Workman HDX 4WD Gas Powered
• Workman HDX-D 2WD Diesel Powered
• Workman HDX-D 4WD Diesel Powered
• Workman HDX Auto - Automatic Transmission
- Up to 32.5 hp (24.2 kW) Kubota® gas engine or 23.3 hp (17.4kW) Kubota® diesel engine
- On-demand, 4WD or standard 2WD
- Ground Speed - 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Total Capacity up to 3,351 lbs. (1,520 kg) Towing Capacity of 3,500 lbs. (1,587 kg)
- Payload Capacity: The Workman® HDX 4WD vehicle provides total payload capacity of 2,835 lbs. (1,289 kg).
- DeDion Rear Axle: The DeDion rear axle design is an automotive technology which isolates the engine, transmission and main frame from all load forces, eliminating stress to these main components. The I-beam design provides superior ability to handle vertical loading, exactly the reason I-beams are used extensively in the construction industry.
- Disc Brakes: 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes provide greater stopping power and easier servicing than traditional drum brakes.
- Four Wheel Drive Traction: Automatic, on demand, bi-directional four wheel drive traction system provides additional traction when needed without operator action.
- Front Impact Bumper: A specially designed composite bumper with seven (7) energy absorbing crush zone cones protects the Workman to withstand impacts up to 3 mph (4.8 km/h) under full load with no permanent deformation.
- High Performance Engine: Liquid cooled diesel engine provides excellent low end torque and is EPA Tier 4 emmission compliant and B20 biodiesel ready.
- Ride Quality: Independent front suspension consisting of two double A-frames with opposing dual coil springs and dual shock absorbers provides 5.75 in. (14.6 cm) of front suspension travel. Rear suspension design consists of a DeDion rear axle and dual independent leaf springs and shock absorbers to provide 3 in. (7.6 cm) of rear travel. Benefits include operator comfort, safety, reduced operator fatigue, productivity and efficiency gains.
- Tough Frames: The Workman® front space frame design is multi-dimensional or truss like, providing superior strength and torsional rigidity in rough terrain. The rear frame uses a C-channel design to provide superior strength in hauling heavy loads.
- Operator Comfort: In addition to excellent ride quality, the HD Series offers an easy to read instrumentation package, enhanced leg room, a radio / beverage holder, easy to reach controls and a deep storage box.
- Versatility: The Workman® can perform a variety of work tasks beyond hauling and towing with attachments such as a 200 Gallon (757 Litre) Sprayer, Vicon® Spreader, 1/3 Vertical Platform Lift, Patriot® Aerial Lift and Topdressers. Numerous accessories enhance versatility including Canopy, Folding Windshield, Various Light Kits, Deluxe Hard Cab, Various Flatbeds, 4-Post ROPS, Automatic Tailgate Release, Rear PTO and others.
- Brake System: 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Engine: Kohler® LH775 EFI 28 hp (20.9 kW) gas, Kubota® 972 EFI 32.5 hp (24.2 kW) gas, Kubota 902D 23.3 hp (17.4 kW) diesel, Kohler CH23 23 hp (17.2 kW) gas
- Four Wheel Drive: Automatic, on-demand, bi-directional system. (4WD models only*)
- Front Suspension: Independent double A-Frames with opposing dual coil springs and dual shock absorbers provides 5.75 in. (14.6 cm) of front suspension travel.
- Rear Suspension: DeDion rear axle and dual independent leaf springs and shock absorbers to provide 3 in. (7.6 cm) of rear travel.
- Turning Radius: 50 degrees
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Canopy: To keep operators and passengers cool in the sun and dry in the rain, the Workman HD Series has a custom designed extra-wide canopy with rear moisture drainage outlets. Made of durable, high density polyethylene.
- Deluxe Hard Cab: ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) and CE certified cab enclosure. Features a vented front windshield for cross ventilation, glass windshield and side panels for increased visibility, and standard automotive latching system for tight seals on doors and windows. Interior dome light and 2-speed windshield wiper.
- Folding Windshield: Clear high-impact modified acrylic. Quick and easy fold-down for airflow to enhance operator/passenger comfort. Added flexibility of full protection against elements in fold-up position.
- Rear View Mirror Kit: 8 ½ in. (21.6 cm) convex mirror with mounting capability on either the operator or passenger side of the vehicle.
- Right or Left Side Driving Light Kits: Provides turn signal lights for both corners in the front and rear, as well as brighter beam headlights. Right side kit for users where driving is done on the right side of roads; left side kit for users where driving is done on the left side of roads such as England or Australia.
- 4-Post ROPS: Provides operator additional protection in case of roll over.
- ROPS Signal Light Kit: Consists of two double amber warning lights and two single red tail lights, all mounted on top ROPS bar.
- Work Light Kit: Consists of three work lights for mounting on top ROPS bar. Two lights forward facing and one light rearward facing.
- Sprayer, 200 Gallon (757 liter): The Toro Workman® 200 Gallon (757 liter) Sprayer provides precise applications of herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, or fertilizers. With the easy Toro on/off system, your Workman® utility vehicle is quickly transformed into a highly productive sprayer.
- ProPass™ 200 Topdresser: A 21 ft³ (.54 m³) capacity topdresser that delivers extremely consistent spread patterns. An available wireless controller provides an easy method for controlling spread functions.
- Topdresser 1800: An 18 cubic foot (.5 cubic metre) topdresser that is durable, flexible and delivers an even rate of application - whether high or low rates of application are required. Also great for spreading sand and salt on sidewalks for ice control.
- Engine Type
- Kohler® LH775 EFI 28 hp (20.9 kW) gas, Kubota® 972 EFI 32.5 hp (24.2 kW) gas, Kubota 902D 23.3 hp (17.4 kW) diesel, Kohler CH23 23 hp (17.2 kW) gas
- Front Suspension
- Independent double A-Frames with opposing dual coil springs and dual shock absorbers provides 5.75 in. (14.6 cm) of front suspension travel.
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic disc
- Rear Suspension
- DeDion rear axle and dual independent leaf springs and shock absorbers to provide 3 in. (7.6 cm) of rear travel.
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc
- 2 year limited warranty