2018 Bush Hog APP65-5
Call for Price
Bush Hog’s new line of All Purpose Plows help you tackle a wide range of ground breaking tasks. These field cultivators break up, cultivate, and aerate the ground in agricultural fields, food plots, gardens, or anywhere you need to get something growing. Spring loaded, auto-reset shanks allow you to go where other tools cannot… stumps, rocks, and other obstacles will not keep you from breaking up “new” ground or reclaiming “old” ground. With 3, 5, 7, and 9-shank models available, Bush Hog has an All Purpose Plow to meet your ground breaking needs.
- All Purpose Plows range in working widths from 44” to 80”.
- Three point lift Cat. 1 Standard or Quick Hitch.
- Frame construction is 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” x 3/8” angle iron.
- Reversible Plow Points and are made of High Carbon steel
- Heat treated shanks with replaceable points; points are 1080 high carbon steel hardened to 38-44 Rockwell C.
- Easily adjustable shank spacing in 1-inch increments; heavy gauge 2-1/2-inch x 2-1/2-inch x 3/8-inch angle iron frame.
- Spring loaded, auto-reset shanks protect the implement when obstacles such as rocks, stumps or roots are encountered in rough ground.
- Over All Width: 67 5/8 in.
- Maximum Working Width: 62 in.
- Overall Depth: 39 3/4 in.
- Overall Height: 40 3/8 in.
- Weight: 284-lb.
- # of Shanks: 5
- Angle Iron Size (width x height x thickness): 2 1/2 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 3/8 in.
- Hole Spacing: 1 in.
- Hitch: Cat. 1 Std and QH
- Teeth: 5/16 in. x 2 in. x 10 1/8 in. 1080 HIGH CARBON 38-44 ROCKWELL C REVERSIBLE
- Suggested Min. PTO: 35 HP
- Plowing Width
- 62 in.
- 284 lb.