2018 Bush Hog 160-08
Call for Price
The 160 Series Rear Blades is the ideal choice for heavy-duty grading chores around the farm such as road construction, terracing, dam building, and cleaning out feed lots.
These blades offer a choice of manual or hydraulic tilt, angle, and offset adjustments. Moldboard can be reversed for back filling. They are rated for use on a wide range of 2WD and 4WD tractors, depending on blade width.
With their heavy-duty construction, the 160 Series Blade is engineered and built to meet the most demanding conditions.
- 160 Series is available in 8 ft & 10 ft. operating widths.
- Tilt, Angle and Offset Adjustments
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Standard Parking Stand
- Tubular Construction
- A Frame Construction
- Heavy-Duty King Pins
- Powder Coated Paint
- Heavy-Duty Mainframe
- High-Strength Reinforced Moldboard
- Moldboard Width: 8 Ft.
- Moldboard Height and Thickness: 18 In. X 1/2 In.
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 1/2 In. X 6 In.
- Hitch: 3-Pt. Cat. II & III, Quick Hitch
- Approximate Weight: 1339 Lbs.
- Max. Tractor HP (PTO) 2-Wheel Drive: 190 HP
- Max. Tractor HP (PTO) Front Wheel Assist: 160 HP
- King Pin Diameter: 4 In.
- Tilt Adjustment: 15º up or Down (Manual or Hyd.)
- Offset Adjustment: 37 In. Left or Right (Manual or Hyd.)
- Angle Adjustment: 45º Left or Right (In Forward and Reverse Position, Manual or Hyd.)
- Skid Shoes: Optional
- End Plates: Optional
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Hydraulics: Optional
- Cutting Width
- 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height
- 18 in.
- Blade Angling
- 45 deg. left or right (in forward and reverse position, manual or hyd.)
- 1339 lb.