2018 Bush Hog 100-08
Call for Price
The 100 Series Rear Blades are the ideal choice for heavy-duty grading chores around the farm such as road construction, terracing, dam building, and cleaning out feed lots.
These blades offer a choice of manual or hydraulic tilt, angle, and offset adjustments. Moldboard can be reversed for back filling. They are rated for use on a wide range of 2WD and 4WD tractors,
depending on blade width.
With their heavy-duty construction, the 100 Series Blades is engineered and built to meet the most demanding conditions.
- 100 Series is available in 8 ft. & 9 ft. operating widths.
- Manual or Hydraulic Tilt, Angle and Offset Adjustments
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Standard Parking Stand
- Heavy-Duty Mainframe
- High-Strength Reinforced Moldboard
- Tubular Construction
- A Frame Construction
- Powder Coat Paint
- Heavy-Duty King Pins
- Moldboard Width: 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height and Thickness: 17 in. x 3/8 in.
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in.
- Hitch: 3-Pt. Cat. lI & III I Quick Hitch
- Approximate Weight: 836 lb.
- Max. Tractor Hp (Pto) 2-Wheel Drive: 125 HP
- Max. Tractor Hp (Pto) Front Wheel Assist: 105 HP
- King Pin Diameter: 3 in.
- Tilt Adjustment: 15 deg. up or down (manual or hyd.)
- Offset Adjustment: 30 in. left or right (manual or hyd.)
- Angle Adjustment: 45 deg. left or right (in forward and reverse position, manual or hyd.)
- Skid Shoes: Optional
- End Plates: Optional
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Hydraulics: Optional
- Cutting Width
- 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in.
- Blade Angling
- 45 deg. left or right (in forward and reverse position, manual or hyd.)
- 836 lb.