2015 Briggs & Stratton 8000 Watt Elite Series™ Portable Generator 030471
Call for Price
Power more household essentials and get your life back to normal during a power outage with our 8,000 watt Elite Series™ portable generator. This heavy-duty generator is also great for serious do-it-yourself projects. It features our top-of-the-line Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ OHV engine, easy key electric starting and a long 9 hour run time (at 50% load).
- Alternator: PowerSurge
- Displacement: 420 cc
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 2100 OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 7.5 gal
- Starter: Electric/Recoil
- Torque: 21.00 (ft-lbs)
- Voltage: 120/240
- Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ Engine (420cc) - This top-of-the-line engine is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability - Featuring large 12” Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Key Electric Start & Remote Choke - For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
- Long 9 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) - A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel - Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- Surge Wattage - The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Wheels: Diameter - 12in
- Height: 29 in
- Length: 28 in
- Weight: 248 lbs
- Width: 31 in
- AMPS: 66.6/33.3 ; Surge - 66.6
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Run Time: Up to 9 hours
- Standard: Low Oil Shutdown, Fuel Gauge, Hour Meter
- Warranty: Consumer - 3-Year Limited ; Commercial - 90 Day Limited
- Wattage: Running - 8000 ; Starting -10000
- Engine Type
- 2100 Series™
- 21.00 ft. lb. gross torque
- 420 cc
- 28 in.
- 31 in.
- 29 in.
- 248 lb.
- AC Output
- Running: 8000W; Starting: 10000W; Volts: 120/240V; Amps: 66.6/33.3A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7.5 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 9 hours